In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan – contact us today to find out how.
Long-term Care, Disability
Help protect one of your most valuable assets – your income – from unexpected events through long-term care, disability, and critical illness insurance.
Long-term care and disability insurance
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial independence (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think about what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Long-term care and disability insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income, which can be affected if you are afflicted by a disability or other condition.
We can help you choose the long-term care and disability insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle, and long-term financial security plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
We can help you tailor your financial security plan so it protects your income through long-term care and disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.